For this project the skills were quite simple:
- Using ALT shortcuts to learn accentuation.
- Searching for Spanish clipart (Google search in Spanish)
- Applying vocabulary
- Creating a worksheet for their own practice.
- Create an order using specific Spanish commands (English for ESL/ELL)
- Describe the packaging of each product using a web
- Compare and contrast similar items (liquids and solids)
- Search for real-life packaging of products in Spanish and have students search specific ingredients that they can recognize without using the dictionary.